Director of Field FP&A
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Mountain View, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Director Worldwide Field FP&A is a senior level position reporting to the Vice President of Worldwide Field Finance. This role will be responsible for financial planning, reporting, process re-engineering, sales compensation execution and business partnership with finance, sales and operations executives. The role requires the ability to think outside the box, implement continuous improvement and lead change.
Key responsibilities include:
* Responsible for the timely and accurate development and completion of annual plans, quarterly/monthly forecasts & reports, and financial analysis across Veritas Worldwide Field Organization
* Establish strong partnerships with Sales Executives and Finance teams to drive effective financial planning across the company with no surprises
* Monitor key performance indicators and recommend solutions to achieve desired business objectives
* Lead systems and efficiency improvements in planning, forecasting, and reporting processes
* Ensure integrity and accuracy in monthly financial reporting
* Manage the commissions team to deliver timely, accurate commission payments to the worldwide field organization
* Partner with business transformation and operations teams to deliver timely accurate visibility to bookings
* Ad hoc analysis and management reporting
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
The ideal candidate will have strong leadership and finance/business partnering skills having supported large/medium sized field sales, channel and partner organizations. Ideally the candidate will have a combination of large and mid-sized company experience with a broad perspective of best practices and cultural comfort. Industry preferences include technology, software or cloud services. Significant experience with sales financial planning processes including forecasts, sales cycle, budgets, flash/reporting, and commissions.
* 15-20 years experience in financial planning and analysis
* B.A. or B.S. in Business, Finance, or Accounting; MBA or CPA is preferred
* Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
* Self starter who can take charge of complex tasks with minimal direction and develop new strategies and new ways of approaching business challenges independently
* Continuous improvement mindset; ability to suggest and implement best practices
* Previous finance experience in high tech is desirable
* Strong financial modeling, spreadsheet, and database skills.
* Strong process orientation, project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
* Proficiency in computer-based analysis and complex financial modeling.
* Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle Financials, or other planning applications
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Self-starter with unquestionable integrity..
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.