Director of Finance and Reimbursement
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Full-Time Director of Finance and Reimbursement
Signature Home Health, Hospice and Home Care
25117 SW Parkway Drive, Suite F
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
Responsible for providing strategic and operational leadership to the revenue cycle management of billing, reimbursement, accounts payable and collections to maximize revenue realization. Directs all aspects of the revenue cycle process, as well as develops and implements revenue management and billing operation strategy. This is a finance position requiring financial and management skills to help develop and manage a successful reimbursement operation and critical data reporting.
* Responsible for supervision of the billing, collections, AP and reimbursement department for a multi-million dollar operation. This department includes insurance verification, authorizations and other documentation to support initial and subsequent billing, collections, and AR and cash postings.
* Negotiates contracts with all insurance companies and other payer sources. Understands managed care contracts and provides analysis of the profitability of contract. Provides guidance and expert knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid billing policies and procedures.
* Works collaboratively with Ancillary Controller and Corporate Controller to establish and maintain systems that are compliant with federal and state reimbursement regulations as well as accounting standards.
* Must be fully versed in all aspects of Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurance reimbursement including billing, collections and account adjudication related to Home Health, Hospice and Home Care.
* This position will be responsible for identifying opportunities for revenue cycle improvements, and management of multiple projects at one time.
* Management of department to include; hiring, training, mentoring, implementing policies, procedures, conducting performance reviews, corrective actions, etc.
* Assists in the analysis of all acquisitions
* Proven success in planning, executing and managing billing, collections and reimbursement operations in a healthcare organization
* Bachelor s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
* 7 plus years experience in healthcare billing and 4 or more years of experience in management
* Experience with working with multiple payer sources in a multi-state region
* Strong organization, leadership and interpersonal skills
* Excellent knowledge and experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Word and various billing software systems
* Finance management skills required are: ability to financially analyze quantitative data for operations, budgets, auditing and forecasting; basic accounting knowledge, AR and reserve analysis, market analysis, staffing to work load and financial reporting skills.
* Ability to analyze complex process flows and implement change to improve staff efficiencies and results
* Ability to hire, develop, train and mentor staff for optimal performance
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, builds credibility, trust and respect with others
* Excellent analytical, prioritization and organization skills
Please apply on line for this position here:
Signature Services Director of Recruiting
Tel: 971-224-2512 |C: 503-329-2802 | F: 1-866-859-5350
Hospice | Home Health | Home Care
Upon hire, all employees will be drug tested, criminal background checked and DMV checked for driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of Signature Hospice, Home Health, and Home Care is to enhance the life of every person we serve. The Signature team are compassionate professionals with a calling to help others. Signature understands there is no better feeling than connecting with your patients, your team, and your colleagues. It is a feeling we promote every day, because we live it every day just like you. We know that promoting a rich, satisfying work environment for our clinicians is key to our success!
Signature Companies full and part time employee benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, health improvement/wellness program, flexible spending accounts, ID and Medical ID theft restoration services, AD&D coverage, education reimbursement and online training programs, generous Paid Time Off, and employer paid life insurance and short term disability.
Signature Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer