Director of Global Delivery
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
ProKarma is seeking a leader with experience (hands on) in the development of delivery standards, toolsets, and training / assessment models. ProKarma defined this combination as the Global Delivery Framework which establishes a set of standards for our delivery methodologies which span a variety of enterprise clients and our globally based delivery centers. This role will establish the standards, tooling, and methods for insuring predictable delivery, reporting, and feedback / assessment of our engaged consultants and teams.
This role is foundational to our approach to client success. The individual in this position will need to have prior experience in development of similar frameworks, assessment of adoption, and advocacy in their use. It will represent ProKarma in the areas of leading methodologies, enterprise delivery models, and lead our consultants in this success.
The Director of Global Delivery supports critical business strategies by driving and managing the overall execution of ProKarma framework and the technical initiatives that support it. Responsible technical deliverables and the development of ProKarma Global Delivery Framework (GDF). Leads multiple projects and oversees various onshore and offshore development teams to ensure that they execute in accordance with the framework. Identifies new solutions and works closely with internal business partners to forecast future needs and develop effective strategies to meet business objectives.
* Defines, organizes, and leads a teams of internal resources to implement Global Delivery Framework solutions with combinations of development, testing, analysis and operational elements such that ProKarma teams execute according to our defined model and where required modify our model to client requirement objective meet all program goals for client satisfaction.
* Collaborates cross-functionally to monitor performance and customer service efficiencies, including performance guarantees, customers and ProKarma's program and financial goals.
* Responsible for the development of process and technologies to execute this across the portfolio of ProKarma clients.
* Uses experience and knowledge to identify, manage and evolve the Delivery Framework into a tool set to manage our portfolio of client engagements
* Manages communication plans, presentations and reporting for clients, internal teams and leadership on status of projects, initiatives, and activity related to the GDF
* Develops, recommends, and/or implements strategic initiatives associated with improving practices; establishes standards, collaborates with various stakeholders on content and processes.
* Translates broader business initiatives into clear objectives and concrete goals, aligns appropriately with other groups for efficient, coordinated action.
* Sets performance direction and monitors progress and deliverables. Provides structure, feedback and direction to GDF and various account teams. Creates clear and measurable goals. Holds self and contingent teams accountable.
* Manage development, execution, and improvement of the GDF across major accounts, global delivery centers, and consultant training. This includes ensuring that capabilities, training, and are delivered on-time, within budget, and meet ProKarma' business and technical requirements
* Develop internal communication plans, define delivery roles and responsibilities from a GDF perspective for project, plan and manage project schedules (Client engagement models)
* Monitor and track progress against milestones, deadlines and budget. Report on these items to key internal project stakeholders.
* Maintain issue logs and facilitate issue resolution. Anticipate, manage, and address risks and project challenges
* Understand high-level business, functional and technical solution requirements, and be able to facilitate communication and coordinate discussions that drive decisions at the appropriate stage of the process - essentially own the implementation of GDF
* Oversee adoption, support, measurement of the GDF implementation by ProKarma
* Serve as the main point of contact for all communication and information organization on the GDF initiative
* Establish and foster a positive and productive working relationship with customers, technical delivery staff and all ProKarma stakeholders
* Drive promotion and adoption of GDF best practices throughout the services delivery organization.
* Take on additional related projects as necessary
* Occasional travel to as required (40%travel)
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
* Track record of successful delivery management on multiple concurrent projects to enterprise customers within a technically complex and dynamic environment
* Comprehensive skillset and knowledge of program management, Agile Delivery, PMP, SAFe, related tools, and methodologies
* Experience successfully engaging senior and executive management, as well as a diverse group of stakeholders
* Experience in facilitating an effective and collaborative team environment, building strong relationships, coordinating resolution of technically complex problems and issues, resolving interpersonal conflicts, managing resources in a matrixed environment and communicating effectively at all levels of an organization
* Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Reports to top management.
* At least 10 years of project management experience in deployment of enterprise applications, or other technical implementation and delivery projects
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related disciplines. Or equivalent work experience demonstrated in similar technical project management roles.
Project Management Institute certification, SAFe Certification, Agile Certifications (combination thereof) are required. This role represents ProKarma knowledge and capability with industry delivery standards, emergent standards, and generally accepted methodologies
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at ProKarma are based exclusively on merit. ProKarma does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.