Director of Global Learning: Training & Organizational Development (OD)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Responsibilities
* Design, develop and execute effective organizational learning strategies that accelerate performance, increase bench strength, and drive business results.
* Lead the development of the annual strategic development plan for new and existing employees
* Partner with cross-functional leaders to leverage existing programs and to continuously improve programs, policies and strategies relating to employee development, organizational development, and change management
* Partner with business units to conduct needs analysis, align interventions/curriculum, coordinate resources; assess, measure and report on success
* Focus on high-value interventions/coursework and deliver new programs/curriculum that support changing business objectives through innovative services leveraging leading edge technology
* Utilize consultative skills to perform needs and/or gap analysis to determine strategies and plans to meet employee needs. Includes both broad roll-out and customized engagements
* Design and facilitate programs delivered in-person, through virtual and self-paced learning, and training/coaching sessions
* Assess organizational development (OD) and change management needs of organization; partner and/or lead the design, development and implementation of programs and/or interventions utilizing a variety of delivery approaches
* Implement (OD) infrastructure as it relates to processes, tracking, reporting, and implementation of new marketing and communications programs to support the continual progress and development of employees
* Bachelor s degree from a four-year college or university required, Master degree preferred.
* 10 or more years of experience in a related field, employee education, organizational development (OD), and change management
* Have been responsible for building and owning the Global Learning Strategy
* Thorough understanding of Adult learning principle and generational differences.
* Experience managing diverse teams.
* Experience building curriculum and delivery models for global operations
* Excellent written and oral communications skills; learning technologies skills a plus, strong partnering skills.
* Skilled in facilitating communications between divergent groups and assessing problems to initiate creative solutions
Deltek, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Deltek, Inc., utilizes the E-Verify program with every potential new hire. This makes it possible for us to make certain that every employee who works for Deltek is eligible to work in the United States. To learn more about E-Verify you can call 1-800-255-7688 or visit their website by clicking the logo below. E-Verify is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Homeland Security..