Director of HR
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDIRECTOR OF HR
The successful candidate must be a strong, visionary leader and strategic business partner who can clearly articulate the HR vision of the company. Superior interpersonal skills, excellent presentation skills, with effective skills in developing and selling cross-organizational programs.
Strategic HR Leadership
* Provide strategic insight and seasoned judgment to the President of the division
* Serve on the corporate HR Leadership team to drive strategy for the company
* Develop KPIs and a culture of accountability within the HR organization
* Interface with the Board of Directors on human capital issues
* Champion HR systems requirements
* Provide HR support for M&A initiatives
Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations and Communications, Training and Organizational Development, Employee Retention
Education: Bachelor's degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience). MBA highly desirable. SPHR certification a plus.
* Proven track record as Director of HR for a high-technology company.
* True generalist background
* Solid understanding of the role of human capital in professional services and/or tech-enable service business.
* Proven ability to manage a high-tech recruiting function.
* Experience ensuring trust with employees and team members.
* Experience in managing compensation and benefits programs
* Direct experience developing employee retention, training and engagement programs
* Experience in implementing new HR systems and related processes