Director of Health Services 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As a highly compassionate and resident focused senior living provider, our goal is to offer personalized care based on our residents needs and enriching their lives. We are currently seeking a dedicated Director of Health Services for our Seattle, Washington location.
The Director of Health Services will be responsible managing the operations of the facility and while working with hospitals, physicians and community organizations, providing the highest quality of care to our residents.
AS THE DIRECTOR OF HEALTH SERVICES
WE LOOK TO YOU TO:
* Develop methods for the coordination of nursing services for residents, acting as the care manager and point of contact for families, physicians and other care representation within the community
* Recruit, hire, train and supervise all staff making them aware of company policies, procedures and expectations
* Ensure a monthly calendar is created with meaningful activities to keep residents engaged
* Coordinate prescription orders with physicians' offices and medication deliveries from the pharmacy
* Responsible for overall safety and health of all residents
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Human Services or Health Care Field
* Must hold a valid Washington state LPN or RN license
* 3+ years prior management or supervisory experience
* Current First Aid Certification
* Valid Washington State driver's license and reliable transportation for potential resident assessments
This is an opportunity for those looking to truly achieve professional growth; so this is your opportunity to become a part of a growing organization. Apply now and take advantage of competitive benefits and compensation.