Director of Heart and Vascular Services
We are looking for DIRECTOR OF HEART AND VASCULAR SERVICES for our client in PLANO, TX
JOB TITLE: DIRECTOR OF HEART AND VASCULAR SERVICES
JOB LOCATION: PLANO, TX
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
* Required Director of Heart and Vascular Services
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / LICENSURE / EXPERIENCE:
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or AMA approved radiology program required
* Bachelors degree in Nursing, Radiologic Technology, Business or related field required
* MBA or MHA is highly preferred
* Must have or obtain a current and in good standing RN license or MRT/ARRT - required
* Five (5) years progressive management experience, preferably in a hospital setting
* If you do not meet the above qualifications listed as required, we are not able to consider you for this position at this time.
* Knowledge of industry standards
* Versed in organizational management, quality improvement, and change management techniques
* Strong in financial analysis, budget process and planning, and familiarity with spreadsheets
* Experience with accreditation and regulatory standards and the ability to interpret the requirements as applicable to the assigned areas
* Strategic planning expertise
* Coordinate the development and implementation of 3, 5, and 10years strategic plans for local, regional, and tertiary growth strategy of the cardiovascular service lines.
* Collaborate with other System entity service line administrators to integrate overlapping patient care opportunities.
* Establish priorities for division growth and enhancement based on customer need, research findings, and industry trends.
* Effectively market the service to key stakeholders.
* This individual, in collaboration with and Hospital executive leadership, develops zone planning, provides referral patters analysis and recommendations, marketing and implementation of service line growth activities for regionally based cardiac services.
* Collaborate with nursing providing direct patient care and members of other disciplines at all levels in the development, implementation, and evaluation of program and services.
* Prepare operating and capital budgets for the department.
* Collaborate with all internal and external customer groups to exceed needs and expectations
* Use benchmark date from internal and external sources to identify opportunities for improvement of care and patient safety
* Develop policies and procedures that promote evidence based practice standards
* Develop and coordinate quality indicatives, including the establishment of benchmarks, for the cardiovascular service line, seeking to obtain top percentile ranking for regional cardiovascular services and the creation of a best in class environment.
* Promote professional growth, development, and accountability in staff, students, and colleagues.
* Oversee the staffing and retention of the department.
* Benefits - Full
* Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
* Commission Compensation - No
* Bonus Eligible - Yes
* Overtime Eligible - No
* Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes