Director of Human Resources
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are a unique search firm with a strong strategic focus, blended into a supportive work environment. We recognize the challenges of a work life balance and strive to achieve that balance for ourselves and our employees. As such, we have been asked to assist a well-respected company to identify a Director of Human Resources who can carry these same attributes into the work place. The qualified candidate will have a background in executive management with specific experience in a Leadership Role within a manufacturing and distribution environment.
Ability to establish clear direction, set goals, and support open communication
- Serve as a trusted business advisor to the executive management team
- Strategic partner with short and long term decisions and strategies
- Ability to anticipate and address emerging business needs and issues
- Build and maintain a talented workforce to recruit, hire, and retain
Ability to balance strategic responsibilities with day- to-day tactical responsibilities
_- _A proactive results oriented individual who digs in and gets involved
- Investigate and resolve all employee relations matters
- Manage employee benefit, program initiatives, and compliances
- Direct training and development, including assessment and design & delivery
- Lead initiatives for succession planning, retention strategy & talent mgt
HR Leader within a multi-location Manufacturing, Distribution, Warehouse env.,
- 8-10 year's management experience, with increasing HR responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of HR policies, procedures and state/federal related laws
- Bachelor's Degree, with a SPHR certification (preferred)
- Computer skills with software such as Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience working with labor relations, OSHA, EEOC, safety, (a plus)
- Hand's on leader overseeing a small team within a PE owned envi., (a plus)
We are a supportive work company looking for a strong partner to add to our team. If applying out from state and relocating at your own expense (relocation is not available), please (please) highlight in cover letter/resume. For consideration, please send Microsoft word resume and salary history!