Director of Human Resources 8/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: F.A.I.T.H. Resources has partnered with a rapidly growing, publicly traded company with global operations. When you join our client's high-performing global organization your contributions will empower the continuous propulsion of innovative services and technology solutions.
POSITION: Director of Human Resources
POSITION OVERVIEW: A successful candidate in the role of Director of Human Resources, will add value as a member of the global HR team with domestic oversight of Human Resources Operations in a matrixed company structure. The role requires both strategic and tactical competencies with an emphasis on leading business integration projects post- company acquisition, culture development, engagement, talent management, compliance, and HR systems.
* Provide oversight of talent integration, performance management, talent development, succession planning, incentive compensation, organization effectiveness, employee development, and workforce planning and compliance
* Work in concert with the Senior Management and Human Resources Leadership Teams to support the interdependencies of local and global HR efforts
* Act as the domestic HR leader contributing to Global HR Operations Team
* Align HR with the Business Strategy
* Conduct assessments to measure organizational performance and derive KPIs (Key Performace Indicators)
* Conduct strategic change management through acquisitions lifecycle with an emphasis on integration programs
* Ensure state and federal compliances are maintained company-wide
* Provide operational oversight to payroll and other internal functions
* Collaboration with HRIS team
* Lead HR support staff
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Human Resource Administration, Bussiness Administration or other applicable fields of study. MBA or Master's degree in Human Resource Management or related field preferred.
* Minimum of 7-10 years of direct human resources management experience -
* SPHR or GSPHR (desirable)
* Highly organized, professional and motivated leader
* High ethical standards and a high degree of confidentiality
* Expert in employment law and employee relations and communication
* Demonstrated ability to increase productivity through empowering the work environment with a commitment to continuous improvement and excellence
* Creative problem solver who relies on experience, discernment, risk evaluation, sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals
* Strong effective communicator in writing and in interpersonal communications
* EXPERIENCE WORKING IN A GLOBAL COMPANY COLLABORATING WITH GLOBAL TEAM IS REQUIRED