Director of Human Resources
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary
The Director of Human Resources will provide strategic planning, leadership and oversight of company-wide HR activities. This includes, but is not limited to, organizational development, recruiting, employee relations, compensation and benefits, administration and compliance. The DHR also provides leadership in the deployment of HR initiatives, develops Develops and implements policies and programs to ensure attraction of the highest caliber talent; Collaborates with Senior Management to develop annual hiring plan and recruiting budget for all positions; Provides management coaching to senior level staff; Develops and manages policies and programs to ensure effective succession planning.
* Employee Relations: Formulates and recommends HR policies and objectives with regards to employee relations, ensuring alignment with the Company's culture and standards; Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote outstanding employee morale; Plays a leading role in resolving employment related legal disputes while protecting the interests of both the company and employees; Oversees the performance management process.
* Compensation and benefits: Works closely with the CFO/Finance, oversees all benefits and compensation policies, procedures, programs and standards across operating locations; Guides the benefits and compensation strategy planning and administration process; Assists with the negotiation, implementation and administration of benefit programs and policies.
* Administration and compliance: Formulates, recommends and communicates HR policies and procedures for the organization; Identifies and ensures compliance with legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions; Monitors exposure of the organization.
* Growth: Identify, support, and drive change, working closely with the executive team to build and grow the organization through best practices; Analyze workforce trends and develop initiatives to drive organizational performance; Provide strong leadership, strategic, organization development and communications skills; Translate business needs into human resources priorities and ensure alignment of goals and objectives.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in human resources or equivalent experience; MBA a plus; or J.D. with demonstrated mastery in Human Resources, having worked as a lawyer for 5years with a law firm or in-house legal department or government agency.
* A minimum of 10-15years of progressive levels of experience in all aspects of human resources supporting manufacturing operations strongly preferred. Multi-national experience is desirable.
* Strategic business partner and advisor to senior executives with a solid track record of achievement.
* Proven experience in implementing creative, non-traditional employee benefits.
* Prior experience working in a fast-paced, complex, high-profile environment with a critical sense of urgency.
* Successful track record of driving talent acquisition in a high growth environment.
* Certified in organizational development tools, such as; personality indicators, 360 feedback tools, career assessment and coaching a plus.