Director of Human Resources - Pharmaceutical
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
CCI Client Company
JOB DESCRIPTION_POSITION SUMMARY:_
In close collaboration with the Vice President of HR, the Director of Human Resources serves as a senior HR generalist to the organization. The incumbent partners with the management team, across all functional areas of the business, providing the strategic and tactical support needed to meet organizational goals and objectives. The Director of HR's responsibilities include, but may not be limited to, talent acquisition and retention, workforce planning and development, employee performance management, organizational effectiveness, training and development, employee relations, employee advocacy, compensation and benefits, HRIS, HR administration, employee communications, and corporate/ governmental-mandated compliance.
* Partners with management in the development and administration of various HR plans and procedures for all Company employees.
* Provides strategic and tactical human resources generalist support and assistance to both management and all employees.
* Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to managers and employees focused on continuous improvement and commitment to excellence.
* Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues; conducts thorough and objective investigations.
* Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
* Maintains in-depth knowledge of employment laws.
* Analyzes EEO/Affirmation Action goals and trends; and participates in related regulatory compliance analysis
* Works with VP, HR in developing and managing HR programs and processes, including employee relations, strategic staffing and retention, performance, compensation, benefits, HRIS, training and development.
* Individually recruits across business functions and/or works with third party organizations to secure talent for the organization:
* Interviews, screens, and recruits job applicants to fill entry-level, professional and technical job openings.
* Reviews applications and interviews applicants to match experience with specific job-related requirements.
* Coordinates employment status changes (new hire, termination, leave of absence, etc.) with payroll function to ensure accurate and timely payroll and provision of benefits; and immediate delivery of pay upon termination of employment.
* In the absence of the Corporate, HRD, coordinates daily activities and projects of assigned HR staff and provide coaching as needed
* Facilitates and provides training, including orientation, to the workforce.
_EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: _
* Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field plus 5-7 years of HR leadership experience (or equivalent education and experience); Master's degree a plus
SPHR or PHR a plus
* Pharmaceutical experience preferred in Commercial operations (marketing, market access, sales, market research and analysis, sales operations, supply chain)
* Ability to collaborate across all functional areas of Company's business.
* Operational knowledge of MS Word, Power Point and Excel are required. Experience with Ceridian, Concur, LinkedIn, preferred
* Ability to read, write, interpret, and analyze HR policies and procedures
* Ability to develop and utilize HR metrics to support change initiatives and improve organizational performance.
* Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to successfully interact with all levels in the organization.
* Broad and in-depth understanding of human resources practices.
* Ability to interpret and apply HR corporate policies and procedures.
* Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment.
* Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment managing competing priorities and demands from multiple sources.
* Excellent project management and organizational skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and as a team.
This is a full time, direct hire opportunity. Compensation for this role will be commensurate with experience.