Director of IT Application Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job:
Position: Director, IT Application Services
Riverbed is about changing the rules. Forget about how things work today join us as we solve the problems of the future. Do you thrive on change* Do you like the constant challenge of the new* Do you value simplicity* Our intelligent insights and hard work makes things easy for our customers so we can enable them to serve their customers. Can you help us deliver technology without disruptions technology that just works*
Riverbed Technology is the leader in application performance infrastructure, delivering the most complete platform for location-independent computing. Location-independent computing turns location and distance into a competitive advantage by giving IT the flexibility to host applications and data in the most optimal locations while ensuring applications perform as expected, data is always available when needed, and performance issues are detected and fixed before end users notice. Riverbed s 24,000+ customers include 97% of the Fortune 100 and 95% of the Forbes Global 100.
We are looking for a Director of Application Services - with emphasis on Hire to Retire, Plan to Fulfill, Report to Record and Demand management implementation experience to apply for a fun, fast-paced job in San Francisco with a growing company. Oracle EBS, Agile PLM, Demantra/Rapid Planning, SalesForce.com and Agile are the primary applications used to for business process automation at Riverbed. The scope of responsibility for this position includes (not limited to) design and implement of solutions in Procurement, Supply chain, Manufacturing, HR and Finance business process areas.
The ideal Director candidate will have strong management skills and successful track record of Oracle implementations. The candidate must also be able to demonstrate experience of contributing in all phases of implementations from the initial planning phase through to production deployment. The candidate should have proven experience of building teams and partnering with business groups in recommending business process changes and advising them on industry best practices . The successful candidate must provide strong leadership and direction, excel at multi-tasking and have the ability to ramp up quickly in a dynamic, high-tech environment. The candidate will possess a combination of hands-on management experience and in-depth functional and technical skills.
* Collaborate with key business stakeholders, IT, external partners and vendors to implement effective and resilient solutions.
* Build/execute project plans and manage/guide project teams using the IT SDLC methodology.
* Responsible for providing effective solutions in Procurement, Supply chain, HR, and Finance business process areas.
* Explore business & technology alternatives to streamline upstream business processes to enhance the value of the deployed solutions
* Work effectively with cross functional business teams, IT, external partners and vendors.
* Architect solutions and effectively present them to all level of business & IT teams
* Lead projects from discovery through deployment, enhancements, changes or upgrades.
* Undertake post-implementation support and troubleshoot and resolve systems issues working with the customer support team.
* Manage delivery of Oracle EBS, Agile PLM, Demand Management solutions.
* S. Computer Engineering or related fields.
* Minimum 10 years of experience managing business systems analysts and influencing business groups.
* Extensive experience in managing sucessfyll ERP implementations.
* Deep understanding and fuctional expertise in e-commerce, fulfillment and finance.
* Excellent functional and technical knowledge of Oracle EBS, Agile PLM, Demand Management platforms.
* Strong Oracle EBS application knowledge of Oracle Payables, General Ledger, Cash Management, Assets, Receivables (Invoicing, Billing, Collections, Taxation) and OM modules.
* Proven ability to influence and partner closely with various business function in fast paced and dynamic business environment.
* Proven project management experience with excellent verbal & written communication
* Able to juggle multiple projects & tasks, successfully prioritize and deliver results in the face of competing business interests.
* Experience in managing outside vendors and third-party based SAAS services.
* Proficient in developing and executing the strategic roadmap for business systems, working cross functionally on process automation requirements and priorties.
* Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
* Action oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Experience with preparing user documentation and conducting user training
* Strong technical, analytical skills and highly organized.
This is a summary only. Duties and responsibilities may be changed over time.
Why Riverbed Technology*
If you re a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion-dollar-plus San Francisco-based company, then you should consider Riverbed. If you want to rapidly develop your career with a company that is also a great place to work, Riverbed should be at the top of your list. Riverbed recently won recognition from two of the most well reputed barometers of the work environment. We are the Glassdoor Employees Choice award winner as one of the top places to work, ranking #17 overall and #9 among technology companies. Additionally, we ve been recognized with a Sloan award for work-life balance, which underscores our core values at Riverbed. If you can add to our collective talent and unique culture, then this job might be right for you!
Additional information about Riverbed, Inc. is available at www.riverbed.com We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V/LGBT.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V/LGBT.