Director of IT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are a unique search firm with a strong strategic focus, blended into a supportive work environment. We recognize the challenges of a work life balance and strive to achieve that balance for ourselves and our employees. As such, we have been asked to assist a well-respected company to identify a Director of IT who can carry these same attributes into the work place. The qualified candidate will have a background within an ERP manufacturing environment and will have experience directing, planning, and managing the IT functions for a multi-site manufacturing company.
10+ YEARS WITHIN AN ERP MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT (multi-location)
- Provide strategic/tactical planning, dev., coordination for all IT functions
- Manage network operations, software applications, & data processing
- Oversee system upgrades and modifications to address co., needs
- Guide all system security improvements and/or modifications
- Ability to extract key data from the Oracle and ERP systems
- Proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, & presentation programs
- Experience with Oracle Software (data miner & user experts a plus)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (Master's degree a plus)
ABILITY TO TRANSFORM A GROWING COMPANY DRIVEN BY HARD WORK
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally/externally
- Oversee hiring, orientation, training, development, retention of staff
- A visionary thinker with a roll-up your sleeve approach
We are actively searching for a "roll up your sleeves individual" able to jump in and work with the CEO in leading our growing organization. The position is based in the Louisville, KY area and are looking for strong local talent, but are open to candidates willing to relocate