Director of Information Technology
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Carolina Trust Federal Credit Union
Myrtle Beach, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONCarolina Trust Federal Credit Union has an opening for Director of Information Technology. We're approximately $215 million in assets with 7 branch locations and over 37,000 members. Symitar has been our Core processor for over 15 years.
We are seeking a dynamic individual with proven leadership experience; someone who takes initiative to remove roadblocks and offer solutions. Programming experience is a plus. The ideal candidate would recommend ways to increase process efficiencies and automation efforts, maximize Core capabilities, delegate Help Desk requests, defend the CU against cyber threats and work well with senior management to accomplish strategic initiatives that require technological resources and vendor integration. NCUA compliance and disaster preparedness are integral to this position as well as the ability to work and communicate as a team player.
We are seeking a dynamic IT Director with proven leadership skills. When things get in the way of progress, the IT Director steps in to remove those roadblocks. The IT Director identifies time-consuming internal processes and builds solutions that are reliable and scalable to work within the size and scope of our Credit Union. This person will listen to and translate employee needs into high-level technical specifications, design and develop recommended solutions, and consult with senior management to ensure smooth implementation.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
* Manage the day-to-day operations of the technology department
* Plan and prepare Annual Budget
* Write technology policy and procedure and validate that it is being followed
* Develop and deploy applications that support and change fundamental assumptions of how IT works
* Partner with internal departments to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes
* Integrate third-party services into internal systems as well as support and upgrade implemented systems
* Schedule and manage the installation of software updates and upgrades
* Maintain and test the disaster recovery plan