Director of Inside Sales 8/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client is a 10year old technology company in the West Loop with a brand new office. We are looking for a Director of Sales who is entrepreneurial that is interested in starting our new division.
The base salary will be $100,000-$125,000 and $175,000-$200,000 total.
* Reports to CEO.
* Will manage 1salesperson and be responsible for hiring and growing an inside sales team to at least 5 within the next 60 days
Lead and develop team of inside sales professionals for a startup division in a fast paced, aggressive, metric driven sales environment. Will hit aggressive hiring and quota targets while developing future leaders for the organization
* Multiple years of recent experience in metric driven inside sales environments
* Heavy prefer those from a technology or SaaS based company (those who have only sold tangible products won't be considered)
* Must have significant successful experience prospecting, cold calling and closing new business in competitive market environments
* Good stable career history with a history of career progression
* History of verified success meeting aggressive sales targets
* Relevant management experience in number and employee type
* Inside Sales Management
* Pipeline Management
* Coaching and Development
* Sense of Urgency, Competitive
* Hiring Salespeople