Director of Inside Sales 9/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY I am an Executive Recruiter working on an EXCLUSIVE retained search for my client; a pre-IPO financial services and investment company with $10mm+ in annual revenues, and growing consistently every month. I am looking for a manager of top performing inside sales reps, someone who can manage key activity via KPIs, and grow and nurture a team of 10 or more reps. Potential to help build out teams nationwide and be promoted to Director. A basic understanding of how a residential real estate investment transaction works would be a big plus. If you have purchased a home, that is a great starting point. The inside sales reps are only working warm leads and incoming calls.
I personally have placed over 200 sales leader and reps with my clients over the past 15 years, 95% are still there and most are repeat President Club Performers, some have earned multiple promotions.
We are very well connected as my firm and I have long standing relationships with the top Companies and Executives in the US. I promise to take the time to get to know you and your goals. If you are ahead of your peers, I am very interested in a career long relationship between us. I will keep your resume and information confidential and I will not send your resume to any of my clients without your expressed permission. My name is Ken DeWitt and my firm is Summit Executive Search Group.
Please email me your resume in Word format in confidence to: resumes summitexecutivesearch com, include reference code "ISD-Irvine-FS-Ladders" in the subject line. If I am interested and feel I can assist you, expect a list of "get to know you" questions in response to your email as well as a detailed timeline of my client's hiring process. I believe in being very up front about my process and expectations. Please provide a list of references and salary history.
The Director of Solutions manages support functions essential to sales force productivity. These include planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales training, recruitment and selection of sales talent.
* Accomplishes sales objectives by training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, and counseling employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
* Direct, develop, and coordinate sales process and methodology.
* Hire and fire sales personnel, assess the capabilities of employees, identify areas for improvement, and provide suitable training while executing effective performance management.
* Meets sales financial objectives by forecastingrequirements, meeting daily andmonthly metrics
* Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
* Develop and manage sales budgets.
* Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, costs, and results to determine progress toward stated goals and objectives.
* Govern the distribution of quota assignment across the team, territories / deployment, target account assignments, sales compensation plans.
* Contribute to sales quota attainment of assigned Reps
* Prospecting and selling directly while building up the sales team.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personalnetworks, participating in professional organizations
* Develop a deep understanding of investor needs and associated industry trends
* Represent the solutions to investors and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
* Serve as the domain expert of investment solutions to prospective clients
* Analyze current investment offerings and those of competitors in conjunction with customer data;
* Collaborate with Product and Development teams to define value, prioritize and roadmap future solution requirements;
* Provide solid product design recommendations that complement/integrate with investor goals
* Material input into the company's collective sales targets, sales related income & expense budgets, etc.