Director of Marketing & Communications - Architecture, Engineering or Construction 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DIRECTOR OF MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS, AEC - 1110
High end Architectural, Engineering, and Construction firm is seeking a Director of Marketing and Corporate Communication who is responsible for driving initiatives to achieve operational excellence and aligning marketing and business development execution by planning, articulating and communicating the company's marketing strategy, ensuring brand integrity and consistency, managing marketing assets, and ensuring measured results. The Director of Marketing/Corporate Communication will supervise a team of skilled marketing professionals who support departmental and organizational goals through their efforts.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (BUT MAY NOT BE LIMITED TO):
* Responsible for overall marketing program, based on strategic planning by principals
* Establishes marketing policies and procedures.
* Determines marketing objectives to meet company-wide goals.
* Directs the preparation of the marketing plan.
* Ensures that marketingcampaign strategies and plans are consistent with the company's objectives and goals.
* Measures the effectiveness of marketing efforts and communicates results to company leadership.
* Works with Sr. VP of Business Development to develop and track marketingbudget.
* Responsible for overall marketingstaffing, training and development.
* Directs training of marketing staff and technical staff on marketing-related issues.
* Manages qualification, proposal and presentation activities.
* Works with appropriate team members to create and execute a winning strategy for all key chases; ensure teams have identified the appropriate benefits and differentiators.
* Manages the collateral development, public relations and advertising programs, corporate identity development implementation, special events, direct mail programs, email blast programs, and market research activities.
* Directs creation and organization of all marketing assets, including template, graphics, and images.
* Manage website and social media development and content.
* Manages CRM training, maintenance, and integrity.
* Builds and maintains internal and external relationships.
* Lends marketing support and resources to other divisions, including HR, Operations, and the Field.
* Identifies builds and maintains relationships with external vendors and suppliers.
* Decides when and why to use specialized consultants, such as advertising, public relations, or graphics firms.
* 10 years of AEC; Architectural, Engineering, or Construction marketingexperience, including 5 years of experience managing direct reports.
* Thorough understanding of AEC industry terminology and procedures.
* Excellent knowledge of marketing fundamentals.
* Comprehensive knowledge of firm's practice, clientele, goals, policies and procedures.
* Impeccable communication skills--values candid communication with direct reports, peers and superiors within the organization.
* Excellent leadership, managerial, mentoring and teaching skills.
* Sets a standard of professional competence.
* High degree of integrity and ability to establish trust and operate with transparency while respecting company confidentiality.
* Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, tools, and resources.
* Tactful, persistent, organized, resourceful, strategic.