Director of Marketing - Ecommerce
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/5/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are a stealth-stage startup based in Denver, CO. Our investors are super excited about the work we're doing and the potential we are brewing. Our e-commerce store will be THE place for products that are healthy and safe - for both the novice and the expert shopper. Better yet - all proceeds will be donated to support women's health initiatives. We're building our core team and are looking for a few gutsy and talented pros to join us. If this is you - keep reading.
As a core member of our team you will be charged defining our omni-channel strategy with an emphasis on social media and content. We've done the focus-groups and we know our target audience, now we need your experience with demand generation, lead generation and e-commerce store marketing to bring our vision to life. You ARE the marketing department right now so with the help of our agency partners you will also get to execute on that beautiful strategy. Yep! This is a big job so we need some high energy enthusiasm to go along with it.
HOW YOU'LL SPEND YOUR DAYS:
* Building out our marketing competencies and managing relationships with external agency partners
* Driving our online marketingchannel focusing on customer acquisition, conversion and retention - keyword "RESULTS!"
* Developing existing SEM, SEO, affiliate, email, social and retargeting channels as well as expanding into new territory
* Using Google Analytics and otherreporting tools to make strategic and tactical recommendations that boost website traffic and revenue. - RESULTS AGAIN
* Developing and managing the execution of the marketing calendar; including all site wide creative needs, email campaigns, social media outreach, affiliate programs, consumer promotions, retargeting campaigns, natural and paid search and anything else we haven't thought of yet
* Making sure our strategy has a mobile-first approach
* Wearing many hats and juggling multiple priorities - after all we are a small company!
A BIT ABOUT YOU:
* BS/BA in Business, Marketing Communications or a related discipline
* 5+ years of professional experience with an emphasis on digitalmarketing, ecommerce and social communities
* 1-2 years of experience building brands and omni-channelmarketing strategy for a new product or concept
* A demonstrated track record for executing SUCCESSFUL lead generation strategies- and you know this because you measure the results
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data to optimize marketing efforts - in depth knowledge of Google Analytics is critical of course
* Strong capabilities with SEM, SEO, affiliate marketing, email marketing, social media, display advertising and retargeting
* You are a student of your trade - you are constantly looking for new and ground-breaking ways to attract customers.
* Fiscally responsible - you spend your budget wisely and understand the downstream effect of the work that you do
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; able to guide your team members towards creating engaging, inspirational and action-oriented content for our email, social and content marketing efforts
* Driven and self-directed - you know how to solve problems and ask questions when you don't have the answer
* Strong interpersonal skills - you know how to wear many hats and can work within in a team or one on one to achieve results.
AND HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL ENJOY:
* Market level salary and bonus potential
* Generous equity stake - we'll be an early exit target
* The opportunity to start on the ground level and build something HUGE!