Director of Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
Midland States Bank
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Directs the Bank s overall marketing programs using knowledge and insights about industry/technology trends, market demand, the competitive environment and Midland State s Bank work and capabilities. The Director of Marketing is responsible for designing, executing and reporting on marketing initiatives that support business growth. They will contribute strategic thinking across all business units and subsidiaries. Their overall goals are to create deeper understand of Midland State s unique capabilities, help articulate roles in the broader subsidiary industry ecosystem and establish a preference. Candidates must be senior marketing professionals with experience delivering creative integrated marketing programs that are designed for digital and create demand in new market segments while helping to grow market share through strategies that support customer acquisition, engagement, loyalty, and cross selling.
* Design and implementation of the annual marketing plan for the Bank.
* Organizes and implements customer relations including:
* Customer satisfaction surveys
* Oversees the corporate communications activities:
* External communication
* Public relations efforts
* Vendors and consultants
* Oversees the Bank s electronic marketing efforts, including the supervision of Web site design and maintenance.
* Coordination with CEO and Directors of Operations, R&D and Special Projects
* Sell the brand inside; Educate internal stakeholders about brand strategy meaning; unify employees around common brand purpose, brand platform and identity
* Creative Development: Manage a team of creative professionals (and creative freelancers) within the marketing organization
* Elevate work: Ensure the creative team's work is on par with the best in the industry, while staying current on emerging banking trends, technologies and design; Research programs, capabilities and processes of best-in-class competitors, vendors and industry experts to identify best practices that will improve marketing efficiency and effectiveness
* Brand ID: Bring the Brand ID Visual/Verbal guidelines to life and educate internal and external creative partners about how to maximize them to their full potential
* Maintain governance of brand guidelines through training, design review, and critique to ensure brand spirit and integrity remains intact
* Make decisions based upon financial and analytical insights. Develop pro-forma program budgets, and manage projects to budgets and timelines. Directs all metric associated with programs working directly with marketing Analytics to insure detailed reporting.
* Responsible for the recruitment, development, coaching, counseling, discipline, writing and administering of performance reviews in a timely manner and retention of assigned team members.
* Differentiate Midland States Bank from the competition and create a preference for markets and target clients
* Promote our deep industry capabilities in the new (digital, cloud, cybersecurity, social medial mobility) and our unique ability to deliver transformation, leveraging capabilities across our businesses (Banking, Mortgage, Leasing, Love Funding, Wealth, Digital Technology, and Operations)
* Enhance Midland States Bank industry network, developing new and powerful ways of engaging key decision-makers at our clients as well as other industry though leaders and influencers
* Align marketing activates with sales and contribute to lead generation.
* Develop innovative and targeted marketing activities and program focused on a dedicated set of clients and markets.
* Bachelor degree with 10+ years of experience in brand marketing within a financial services industry preferred
* 8+ years of supervisory or managerial experience
* Demonstrated competence and knowledge of overall brand marketing. Must have experience planning and executing complex marketing programs.
* Previous experience creating marketing in support of acquisitions
* Demonstrated experience in project management both independently and as a member of cross-functional team.
* Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Leading Employees & Forging Synergy
Risk-taking, Innovation, Courage
Clarifies Complex Data Creates New Concepts