Director of Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONInRhythm's list of impressive clients includes giants like Goldman Sachs, American Express, Bloomberg, Amazon, WebMD and NY Times to name just a few. We develop amazing enterprise software for our clients.
InRhythm is most referred company in its space, and for the past 3years InRhythm has been an Inc 5000 business.
Now we're looking for the right person to spearhead our marketing initiatives to drive our growth to the next level and beyond. This position reports directly to the CEO.
Still reading Awesome.
Keep reading, but only if you're a passionate inbound evangelist who wants to own marketing for us. Our Head of Marketing will create, execute and manage all aspects of InRhythm's marketing.
* Create InRhythm's marketing personas and optimize its buyer journeys
* Write and implement a comprehensive content strategy, including creation of our editorial calendar and content resources such as: ebooks, case studies, blog posts, videos, infographics, etc.
* Work side-by-side InRhythm's leadership team and consultants to help execute innovative marketingcampaigns in order to increase brand awareness and assert InRhythm as the industry thought leader
* Work with Talent Acquisition team to formulate talent/employer branding programs to continue recruiting the best and brightest to work for InRhythm
* Utilize marketing automation software/CRMs, such as HubSpot and Salesforce, to design and automate critical workflows
* Organize and manage all meetups and executive summits for InRhythm
* Own and define the InRhythm brand and how we express that brand both internally and externally
* Make InRhythm.com a target destination for potential consultants and customers
* Oversee all updates on InRhythm.com and our blog, always with an eye toward both compelling content and SEO
* Own InRhythm's social media strategy
* Measure the success of experiments with clear reporting
* Secure interview/press opportunities for InRhythm and its leaders
WHAT YOU BRING:
* Passion and intrinsic motivation to GSD
* Entrepreneurial and team spirit
* Positive collaborative mindset
* A minimum of 6-8years of experience in a digitalmarketing role (agency or in-house experience)
* Strong passion and understanding for inbound marketing
* Proven track record of producing amazing content
* Deep knowledge of B2B social media best practices
* Extraordinary attention to detail
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* An eye for design - we want our materials to look elegant
* Experience with Content Management Systems a plus
* Must be a self-starter who can prioritize and be productive with minimal oversight
This is truly an once in a life time opportunity to create a world-class marketing organization. Apply if you're ready to live and breath that entrepreneurial spirit.