Director of Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 1/24/2017
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONIf you are an accomplished professional with a passion for success and a strong desire to continue developing your skills in a growth-oriented career, we are the organization for you. CBIZ MHM, LLC (CBIZ MHM) is ranked as one of the top ten providers of accounting services in the United States. With more than 100 offices and 2,800 professionals, we serve the country s growing mid-market public and private businesses. CBIZ MHM provides accounting, tax and consulting services.
Job Purpose / Objective
The Local Marketing Director is responsible for supporting the growth efforts of the New York business unit through building market awareness, driving lead generation efforts and assisting with closing on new pursuits. This position works with local office leadership to create and execute a local marketing plan and manage their budget to support the goals of the practice.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
* Creates and manages annual marketing plan and budget
* Builds strong relationships with Managing Directors and other staff members
* Actively works with local rainmakers to strategically drive lead generation efforts, including oversight of targeted industry and service programs, sponsorships and events/seminars
* Oversees pipeline management efforts and provides pursuit assistance to acquire new clients and retain/expand services to existing clients
* Partners with national marketing team to effectively complete projects on time and on budget, including leveraging national tools and resources
* Researches market trends, competitor positioning and gathers prospect intelligence; proactively advances pertinent findings and recommendations to local leadership team
* Generates media/PR opportunities for local subject matter experts and serves as liaison with our national PR firm
* Performs all other duties as assigned
* Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Communication or related field required
* 10+ years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in a professional services environment
* Proven supervisory, mentoring and delegation skills
* Self-motivated, team player who is willing to roll up sleeves to get work done
* Highly organized with strong analytical skills
* Experience driving successful content strategies across multiple channels
* Ability to prioritize and successfully oversee and/or manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
* Strong communication, mediation and relationship development acumen, both written and verbal, to effectively interface with local leaders, team members, staff and vendors
* Creative, consultative and solutions oriented
* Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Salesforce experience a plus.
* Discretion and Independent Judgment
* Exhibits sound judgment in making decisions
* Projects managed with minimal supervision
* Responsible for final work product
* Expected to provide solutions to internal clients and team members
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
* Come grow your career with CBIZ MHM!
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans.
An E-Verify Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals in this position. The statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of individuals performing in this position. Please understand the essential duties of this position may change at any time, according to the needs of CBIZ.
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, Please visit following URL for more information: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf