Director of Marketing 8/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUMMARY
The Director of Marketing is responsible for the development of material, maintaining and establishing the branding of Alignment Healthcare along with its products and services, throughout all markets locally and nationwide. The Director of Marketing works closely with the Regional Vice Presidents and Field Agents to support marketing efforts with physicians seeking greater public recognition. The Director of Marketing also works closely with the different departments within the organization to ensure Compliance with regulatory requirements and streamlines processes wherein marketing efforts must convey program functionality to the beneficiary. With the assistance of Senior Leadership, the Director of Marketing establishes the overall branding for the organization as well as selects the look, design and typeset for all pre and post enrollment items, ensuring that AHC abides by CMS Guidance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Establishes strategic marketing plans on a local and national level to achieve corporate objectives. Develops and executes comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives for Alignment Healthcare.
Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial and demographic factors to capitalize on marketing opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity.
* Develops and manages marketing operating budget. Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, website online material, electronic media, and direct mail.
* Determines agencies and negotiates contract terms, and conditions for major services. Performs price comparisons and ensures that request for proposals are competitive.
* Oversees development and production of promotional and collateral materials. Establishes and maintains appropriate and consistent branding throughout all product lines and throughout all markets - promotional materials, and events.
* Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and price strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share. Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
* Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets. Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
* Monitor competitive products and marketing activities. Serves as liaison with outside agencies on ongoing promotional campaigns.
* Resolves conflicts and facilitates changes in structure of marketing to ensure objective fulfillment and swift response to marketing problems and opportunities.
* Conducts marketing surveys on current and new product concepts, and provides feedback for future product development.
* Oversees or facilitates Vendor, product and program implementations and transitions.
* Key point of contact for Market Representatives, for all service areas to establish marketing presence through affiliation, advertising and provider relations.
* Establish and asses business unit standard operating procedures, P&Ps, operational handbooks and communication for compliance.
* Create and enforce Brand Guidelines to consistently represent and promote AHC and its plan products and services. Identity standards shall include but not be limited to logo (stacked, horizontal and reversed) font and font size, tagline, color palette and image type.
* Disseminates newspaper articles and case studies that appear in print and distribute accordingly to AHC Sales reps for grass roots marketing efforts and branding.
MONTHLY LEAD TRACKING PROCESS
Generate, gather and analyze leads sheets from events that AHC has participated in as well as restaurant reservations for each month.
Track and calculate various lead codes (ie. newspaper, direct mail, and referral) from all reports and other data sources on a monthly basis.
Analyze data, track the effectiveness of each of the marketing activity and report findings to plan President
Establishes Publication Buys and schedules monthly/weekly/daily run dates for generic and event advertisements in print media outlets.
* Creates Agent Flyers promoting the appropriate entities and/or plan products, throughout all markets.
PROOFREADING ALL MARKETING MATERIAL
* Works with internal departments and designers to facilitate creation of brochures, flyers, letters, regulatory booklets including the Summary of Benefits, Evidence of Coverage, Drug Formularies, Provider Directories, etc. (all pre and post enrollment materials) as well as any other information for member distribution (for new, current and/or retention efforts).
The Marketing staff will report directly to the Director of Marketing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* _Education and/or Experience:_ High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* _Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:_ None required.
* _Other Qualifications:_
* Associate's degree (A.A.) preferred.
* Knowledge of Medi-Cal and Medicare Managed Care Plans.
* Two to three years customer service experience.
* At least one year supervisory experience.
* Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* _Language Skills:_ Ability to read and interpret documents such as Medicare Guidance, Compliance Memorandum, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
* _Mathematical Skills:_ Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
* _Reasoning Skills:_ Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
* _Computer Skills:_ Microsoft Suite, Outlook, Visio, Adobe Acrobat
* _Other Skills and Abilities:_
* Knowledge of medical terminology
* Detail oriented.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Follow instructions accurately.
* Spanish Bilingual preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear.
* The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
* The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
* The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform