Director of Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDIRECTOR OF MARKETING
InstaMed is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company that has established itself as a leader in the emerging market of healthcare payments. InstaMed's solutions are delivered via its proprietary cloud-based platform and network of healthcare providers and payers. We are seeking motivated candidates to join our dynamic and growing company.
Position location: Philadelphia
Reports To: Vice President of Marketing
The Director of Marketing position will be focused on InstaMed's Content Marketing strategy and execution. The right candidate will be an exceptional writer and editor who is experienced in today's most effective B2B content marketing strategies. This role will be responsible for planning and implementing promotional programs across a variety of digital and print channels and creating sales deliverables for new and existing customers. The successful candidate will be able to shift between strategic and tactical work and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
_Essential Functions: _
Create and execute multi-channel marketing communications plans in support of InstaMed's strategic objectives
Drive creative direction of content and graphics to ensure the message is enhanced by the look and feel on all deliverables
Lead social media and online content marketing
Plan and execute promotional and thought leadership marketing collateral including: emails, newsletters, website content, blog content, social media content, webinars, videos, direct mail, press releases, white papers, case studies, infographics, presentations, proposals and RFPs
Develop sales materials including print and digital content
Become an expert in InstaMed's customer segments to ensure the most targeted, relevant messages are delivered to each audience
Ensure brand standards are always followed
* Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 5years in a B2B Marketing leadership position
* Previous experience with organic and paid search, online marketing and social media marketing required
* Experience in healthcare and/or payments industry is strongly preferred
* Excellent leadership and project management skills, including organizing, prioritizing and tracking all phases of a project
* Outstanding communication and writing skills - able to write and edit content across all marketing channels
* Branding experience across all marketing channels including design direction
* Demonstrated ability to manage external marketing agencies and partners including Public Relations and Creative agencies
* Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint
* Unwavering focus on details and high-quality output that always meets brand standards
* Ability to execute and meet deadlines in a rapid-pace environment
* Proven ability to "get it done" and make a contribution quickly; able to pivot based on changing priorities and business demands
The candidate will be operating in a high-energy, high-growth environment. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to excel and learn in an open, professional, team-oriented environment, and grow their career with an industry innovator and recipient of several industry awards.
We offer a competitive compensation package. Benefits include medical, dental, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance and 401(k). Salary history and experience will be considered.
_INSTAMED IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER._