Director of Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Director of Marketing is responsible for leading the Product Marketing team through the planning and execution of the marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all aspects of marketing - communication strategy, content development, sales integration, and driving business results. Will lead direct and indirect teams and collaborate closely with product management, client care, sales and other teams.
The Director of Marketing position is a direct-hire opportunity with one of our clients in the Raleigh, NC, area. Client does not allow posting of salary, but compensation includes bonus and a comprehensive benefits package. Local candidates strongly preferred. No relocation assistance, sponsorship, or C2C arrangements available. If this sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DIRECTOR OF MARKETING:
* Manage over $1MM of resources to help drive a growing global business - generating new leads, new pipeline and supporting our incredible existing clients
* Develop and oversee execution of the Strategic Marketing Plan including demand generation initiatives, thought leadership activities and client marketingcampaigns
* Work with sales and client care teams to align on business needs/goals and the marketing plans to support them
* Collaborate with Product Management in developing strategy and execution of key marketingcampaigns and launch activities
* Identify and develop content as needed to support marketing and business goals
* Lead and develop direct reports to deliver the plan and become marketing rock stars
* Establish target metrics and report performance of all channels against goals (ROI and KPIs) for each area of the business
REQUIREMENTS OF THE DIRECTOR OF MARKETING:
* Bachelor's degreerequired
* 7 + years in a marketing or product marketing role
* Great leadership and communication skills
* Experience using marketing automation systems to drive lead generation campaigns
* Experience in B2B marketing for a SaaS/cloud technology company with digitaltechnology-based marketingexperience
* Experience in brand building, communication strategy and content development
* Experience in demand generation
* Experience in a small-and-growing company environment
* Experience in the healthcare field a plus