Director of Marketing - Retailer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Growing chain retailer is looking for a talented marketing professional with retail experience in trailer, auto, RV, landscaping / agriculture equipment, or similar industries. This individual will have the opportunity to build the marketing function and drive significant change in a fast growing retail business. The Director of Marketing will report direct to the President and have substantial autonomy. Combination of brick-and-mortar and online marketing experience are a plus.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Direct line of communication to store managers and regionals
* Develop & schedule marketing campaigns & initiatives (national, regional & store level)
* Identify and communicate with struggling stores to diagnose & ramp up
* Work closely with marketing department to deploy campaigns.
* Communicate with TW executive staff
* Develop full annual marketing calendar
* Control and regulate marketing vendors (billboards, sponsorships, directories, etc)
* Perform research on new target areas/opportunities
* Similar retail/industry/sector experience preferred / a plus
* Strong communication & organization skills
* Strong writing/content creation skills
* Flexible travel schedule (quarterly travel with regionals to stores)
* Attend Shows & Industry Events
* Basic financial budgeting skills/understanding
* Past marketing experience in trailer or similar industry/sector
* Understanding of current digital/marketing trends
* Strong leadership qualities