Director of Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONABOUT US...
Chobanian Group, a strategy and design services company, helps industry leaders make better decisions, products and services. Application of our analytics, research and design services bring our clients closer to their customers, enabling insights previously unattainable.
You will be instrumental in shaping our communications and messaging - from our web presence to our industry outreach to how our teams communicate with our clients. You will bridge the gap between strategy and tactics - and be responsible for both.
You are creative and driven with an execution orientation. You love to learn and are constantly doing so to bring those learnings back to Chobanian Group. You embrace challenges and thrive in collaborative environments - but have the ability to execute independently and produce high quality work.
You are an influencing leader and communicator that inspires and is able to construct compelling messaging internally and with/through partners.
* Create the tone and voice for Chobanian Group that drives expansion of the CG brand, increases CG sales and revenue growth, and establishes a clear, positive market presence for CG in target markets and affiliated communities.
* Develop an in-depth understanding of the Chobanian Group's capabilities as well as customer personas, needs and pains as well as the associated customer journey.
* Set the direction for global go-to-market strategy for all offers.
* Evolve existing CG brand and define all positioning, messaging, core presentations and materials aligned to the corporate, solution and product brand framework.
* Develop, execute, and continually refine marketing plans focusing on awareness building, lead generation and sales enablement.
* Evangelize Chobanian Group among customers, prospects, social media communities, affiliated professional services companies, and colleagues in a consistent and integrated manner.
* Conduct market research across relevant domains including messaging and naming research as appropriate.
* Stay current on competitor products / offerings and customer needs.
* Define appropriate messaging execution strategy (social, customer marketing, etc.) and identify/manage appropriate partners and agencies to achieve objectives as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* 8 or more years marketing services (professional, consultative or advisory) in a strategic capacity. Preferred candidates will have experience in application design, market research, and/or analytics domains.
* Experience developing audience / persona based messaging.
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to influence cross-functional teams to meet business and marketing goals.
* Be willing to take initiative, effectively work independently as well as in a team environment and have outstanding accountability and follow-through.
* Be able to manage projects and work under tight deadlines when necessary.
* Bachelors degree required, MBA preferred.
* Proven experience developing web and social media messaging including experience building and tracking on-line media branding and tracking.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Working for a growing company where you will make a significant impact.
* A highly collaborative work environment that supports growth and development.
* Provide the right tools and infrastructure required to succeed.
* Access to blue-chip customers who are excited about what Chobanian Group is doing
* Competitive salary and benefits
If you are ready to excel, ready to make a difference, and really want to enjoy where you work, please submit your candidacy for the Director of Marketing position with Chobanian Group.