Director of Marketing and Creative Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Gerber Technology, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
For nearly half a century, Gerber Technology has been helping companies around the world develop, manufacture and take their products to market smarter, faster and more efficiently. Drawing on a rich history of innovation, Gerber Technology s leading-edge systems help customers reach their optimum by maximizing productivity and minimizing errors and waste. Today, the company provides integrated software and automation solutions to more than 78,000 customers in the aerospace, construction, furniture, fashion & apparel, transportation, technical textiles, packaging, wind energy and sign & graphics industries, including over 100 Fortune 500 companies in 130 countries.
Gerber Technology is searching for a Director of Marketing Services to manage its internal creative team and ensure consistency in the company s brand image for external and internal communications. The internal creative team executes the tactical marketing activities for all Gerber Technology product groups including software, automation systems, vision systems, aftermarket parts and consumables and customer service.
The right candidate will have experience in leading a creative team responsible for graphic design, photography, videography, copywriting and digital marketing including web design, web content management, email marketing and marketing automation. They will be required to work on a large variety of projects and activities, collaborating with marketing peers, product management teams and the communications agency partner to support Gerber Technology s global business.
* Manage and refine the Gerber Technology electronic creative brief process to gather all essential project input
* Manage team resources to prioritize and execute creative projects according to established project deadlines
* Ensure creative projects are executed within current Gerber Technology Brand Standards
* Provide creative direction to the internal creative services team
* Collaboration with marketing peers and Gerber s external communications agency to support and align messaging for internal and external communication initiatives
* Managing project budgets and collaboration with the company s internal and external creative teams
* Copywriting / script writing for marketing projects, including brochures, videos, presentations etc.
* Press release writing to support Gerber s business
* Required Experience: 5+ years of experience managing a creative services team
* Education: Bachelor of Arts, Marketing, Communication or related field required
* Practical Marketing Experience: proven track record of managing the design and execution of effective integrated marketing programs encompassing promotional literature, direct mail, email, websites, online advertising and social media, etc.
* Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to author original content as well as edit content created by others (writing sample required)
* Project management: able to manage and deliver successful projects within tight budgetary and timescale constraints using both in-house and external resources
* No Relocation provided
Gerber Technology, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, gender, age, veterans status, disability, or sexual orientation.