Director of National Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
* Excellent leadership skills with the ability to communicate and maintain positive relationships with all direct reports, customers, associates, and agents
* Undergraduatedegreerequired or commensurate business experience8years + sales experiencerequired, 3 + years leadership experiencepreferred
* Demonstrated ability to manage and measure work
* Ability to live in Nashville
* High level of intellectual and emotional intelligence required
* The ideal candidate will have a progressive career path with a proven track record of success and a strong demonstrated track record of achieving challenging goals
* Steadfastly drives for results and instills a sense of accountability within the team
* Ability to manage significant travel
MUST HAVE DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE LEADING SALES TEAMS!!
* Responsible for developing business plans that drive share growth across all Regions, product categories, and business segments
* Responsible for understanding company Strategic direction and executing segment activities consistent with this strategy
* Has a clear understanding of all target markets, interdependencies between channel influencers/decision makers, and works collaboratively with Corporate Accounts, IPAS, Marketing, Operations, and Inside Sales to drive share growth
* Formulates Sales Plan that incorporates strategies and programs with short and long term goals for each Regional Business Manager.
* Responsible for creating an accurate forecast for all key products within the regions on a monthly basis and provides meaningful insights on customer and market performance
* Manage RBM team through coaching, performance evaluations, regular cadence of 1-1 meetings, in market work, and continuous feedback loop.
* Leverage data, market intel, and technology to drive field effectiveness and efficiencies
* Monitors and communicates to senior leadership business trends, market patterns, consumer and trade attitudes, competitive practices, and product performance
* Foster an environment of accountability, embrace change and change management and lead by example
* Be an active member of the Sales Leadership Team (SLT), direct reports of the Vice President of Sales, that drives strategy, positive culture change, alignment to other departments, and cohesiveness across all sales functional teams
* BACHELOR\'S DEGREE REQUIRED. * 8 PLUS YEARS OF STRATEGIC SALES EXPERIENCE. * 3 PLUS YEARS OF DEMONSTRATED SUCCESS IN A LEADERSHIP ROLE. * BUILDING MATERIALS OR CONSUMER GOODS MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE.