Director of New Stores
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/5/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDirector, New Stores
Growing retailer/industrial manufacturer is looking for a talented and experienced profession who will lead efforts to identify, structure, and close deals for new locations. These opportunities will be both acquisitions of existing trailer dealerships and new locations. The Director, New Stores will be an entrepreneurial individual who has substantial experience pursuing and closing deals in either real estate or small businesses. Ideal candidates will come from a commercial real estate investment, corporate development / acquisitions, or lower market private equity background. This individual will lead a team to find acquisitions and whitespace locations.
* Develop robust pipeline of new and existing locations that aligns with market priorities identified in strategic blueprint
* Build strong relationships with dealers and brokers to gain an advantage in deal flow of potential acquisitions
* Structure and close deals with attractive returns
* Oversee initial construction and set-up of new locations, including budget ownership of new store construction and set-up
* Effectively manage Manager, Real Estate and Manager, Construction
* Experience in commercial real estate investment, corporate development / acquisitions, or lower market private equity.
* Proven track record of structuring and closing deals with $1M+ businesses or equivalent commercial real estate.
* Very strong networking and communication skills, with an at-cause mentality to relentlessly source great deals.
* Past budget ownership experience and track record of delivering on deadlines.
* Ability to set direction and execute with little oversight