Director of Nursing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
CarriageClub Provdnc-SNF 5800 Old Providence Road Charlotte, NC 28226
Job #: DONSEchaNC00092
We're passionate about serving seniors are you? Now's your chance to build your nursing career with us.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Directs, coordinates, and monitors nursing care delivery to assure safe, effective, and appropriate care
* Works with other team members to monitor day to day care levels of residents for quality assurance and to verify appropriate levels of care as established according to Medicare/Medicaid
* Maintains and oversees the assessment of comprehensive nursing needs of each resident
* Establishes and implements quality assurance program for improved resident care, and quality of life programs according to company and federal policies
* Evaluates performance of and supervises clinical associates
* Oversees the maintenance of patient clinical records, statistics, reports and records
Required skills and qualifications:
* Active Registered Nurse in good standing
* Three years of experience as a RN
* Demonstrate ability to supervise and direct professional and administrative personnel
* Ability to market and deal tactfully with customers and community
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,150 communities in 47 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-151266.aspx'