Director of Nursing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Patient Care Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONINTRODUCING AN EXCITING NEW PERMEANT OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!! - GETTYSBURGH, PA
Are you ready to work for an award -winning, full service Medical Care organization who has provided the most upstanding services for a century What about working for a company who is ranked as one of Pennsylvania's Total Benchmark Solutions Top 100 Awards
THEN KEEP READING
We are currently looking to meet the BEST Director of Nursing in the industry who believes in meeting and exceeding our client's expectation and who loves to contribute to people and their well-being and able to handle 120 beds. The dynamic individual will wake up every morning EXCITED about providing leadership, direction and administration of day to day operations associated with direct patient care activities, nursing practice, clinical education, and development! Also possess the ability to improve nursing services and staff to meet patients/residents and their families' needs and expectations. Does this sound like you To be considered for this amazing position, here's what you'll need:
* 2years Director of Nursing experience in LTC/Sub-acute setting
* Implementing the QAPI process assure quality, safety and efficiency in clinical outcomes
* Ability to control the budget for the Department of Nursing Services.
* Ability to actively collaborate in the business planning process
* Establish action plans and conduct periodic organizational assessments.
* Ability to identify nursing care equipment/supplies to assure adequate supplies are available
* Ability to adhere to the organization's policies and procedures.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, college or university with a current registered nurselicensure by the State board of Nursing.
* A minimum of five years full-time or equivalent clinical experience with at least two years' experience in nursing supervision in the long-term care setting.
* Ability to read, write, speak, and understand spoken English language to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and visitors when responding to their medical and physical needs.
_AWESOME, _this position is a FULL- TIME POSITION. Here is what we will need: A copy of our resume, certifications, and vaccine and TST skin test verification. Once we receive that we will have a representative to give you a call for a telephone interview.
SIDE NOTE: Please also refer an interested friend!