Director of Nursing (RN) - Home Health - ReqCode 1038894
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONExciting Opportunity for a Qualified Director of Nursing in Home Care ~
Become A Senior Advocate!ResCare is a proud member of Almost Family, a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. Receive courses to advance your skills as a geriatric specialist. You will also enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
The Director of Nursing plans, directs, and coordinates health services for assigned service sites. Supervises the delivery of nursing services and nursing personnel. Responsible for directing and overseeing the delivery of, and monitoring outcomes for skilled and non-skilled services originating from defined multiple sites.
* Plans, coordinates, delivers and oversees the delivery and outcomes of required health related services/training programs on a routine basis in cooperation with Operations management. Monitors both skilled and non skilled services. * Directly supervises clinical personnel. * Provides clinical teaching and conducts performance monitoring, identifies and reduces risks. * Demonstrates fiscal accountability.* Monitors operations to ensure compliance with ResCare policies and procedures, state licensure and regulations, Medicaid and Medicare standards, as well as state reimbursement regulations. o Leads case conferences and other client related meetings. o Chairs committees as appropriate, e.g. safety, infection control, incident review,and human rights
committees. o Facilitates communication and serves as a liaison between and among nursing and direct care
staff, the worksite, family and/or guardians and community medical providers and professional
consultants in cooperation with operations management. o Directly oversees initial start of care, assessment, first home visit (or comparable) of all new contracts with clinical component. * Medicare Management (as applicable): Directly supervises the implementation, coordination, maintenance, evaluation and termination of care plan and services, analyses outcomes, OASIS and ICD9/10, medical records and physician orders. (not all inclusive) * Marketing of services in service area. * Other duties as assigned
* Management experience, Bachelors degree in nursing, and home/health/home care/hospital work experience with multiple age groups highly desirable. * Must be an excellent communicator and possess the ability to handle concurrent tasks and responsibilities. * Must be able to travel within assigned area. * Graduate of an accredited school/college of nursing with current registration of practice as a Registered Professional Nurse. * Valid Drivers License and insurance. * Working knowledge of local, state and federal funding source and other applicable regulations.
Almost Family offers a competitive salary and benefits package that helps safe guard your health and well- being, and provides savings options for you and your family. We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Life and Accidental Death Insurance
* Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
* Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
* 401-k Retirement Plan
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!