Director of Nursing, RN LTC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTALENT ACHIEVEMENT GROUP - LAKEWOOD, CO
CURRENTLY SEARCHING FOR A TALENTED AND DEDICATED DIRECTOR OF NURSING FOR A WONDERFUL LONG TERM CARE SKILLED NURSING FACILITY. LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO IS SURVEY SAVVY, COMPASSIONATE AND ABLE TO RETAIN STAFF. CURRENT ON ALL STATE RULES AND REGULATIONS. GENEROUS COMPENSATIONS AND BENEFITS.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH IN 24 HOURS.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the nursing service department, as well as its programs and activities.
* Develop, maintain, and periodically update written policies and procedures that govern the day-to-day functions of the nursing service department.
* Determine the staffing needs.
* Develop work assignments and schedule duty hours.
* Make daily rounds of the nursing service department to ensure all nursing personnel are performing their work assignments.
* Develop a written plan of care for each resident that identifies the problems/needs, indicated the care to be given, goals to be accomplished, and which professional service is responsible for each element of care.
* Prepare and plan the nursing service department's budget and submit to the Administrator.
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in Colorado.
* Must possess a valid and unrestricted Driver's License.
* Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
* Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
* Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university.
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME
* DON AND LONG TERM CARE SKILLED NURSING: 2 YEARS