Director of Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY OVERVIEW
Talenfoot is representing a national organization, headquartered in Chicago, with a 100-year legacy of improving society through their noble mission.
Talentfoot is representing a highly operational role within a national organization. We're seeking a marketing-minded operational executive to lead one of the most critical business units for this organization.
This person will be responsible for leading and directing all of the business activities for the unit and providing strategic guidance on scaling the business. We are seeking a leader with the capacity to scale a business and the proven track record of driving growth. This person will have full P&L responsibilities for the business unit and will manage team spanning all functional areas.
REPORTS TO: General Manager
* Manage the P including development of the annual revenue, gross margin, and expense targets
* Evaluate, recommend, and execute pricing strategies
* Analyze target market potential and competitive landscape
* Develop, coordinate, and implement plans in conjunction with the Marketing and Sales Departments
* Develop marketing strategies and integrated campaigns for the acquisition, retention, and revenue growth of corporate customers
* Develops value propositions for various products and market segments to differentiate the brand in the marketplace
* Identify opportunities for new product development, updates, and revisions as appropriate
* Collaborate with the Learning and Development team to develop new products that resonate in the marketplace due to their innovation and effectiveness
* Negotiate contracts for customer proposals and co-venture partners
* Manage direct reports and collaborate with a team of Marketing and Sales professionals to achieve the desired business results
* Attend national trade shows when necessary
* Experience managing P&L for a business unit or division
* Experience managing a team of business professionals
* Demonstrated accomplishments of growing revenues and operating income for a business unit or division
* Strong knowledge of direct marketing (B2C or B2B)
* Demonstrated accomplishments of developing strategies and business initiatives, which have resulted in consistent revenue growth
* Proven ability to develop value propositions which have led to new market penetration
* Experience developing annual business plans