Director of Operations / Controller 8/26/2016
GreenLight Staffing Group
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are a value oriented multi-strategy real estate and private equityinvestment platform that establishes programmatic joint ventures across diverse asset classes and geographic markets. Through our current ventures, we invest in student housing, retail, office, hotel, multi-family, and parking assets across the country. In addition to the venture portfolio, we own and manage net leased retail assets, luxury residential rentals, and trade in fixed incomes, futures, and interest rate derivatives.
Currently the client is looking for a Director of Operations to oversee its financialreporting, internal information flow, cash flow and overall internal control. Requirements are as follow:
* Strong accounting background - tax knowledge is helpful, but not necessary.
* Experience in reporting requirements of institutional investors.
* Capable of managing a staff of 2-3 people.
* Strong Excel skills, quick learner or prior knowledge of Yardi.
* Experience in setting up accounting systems is a major plus.
* Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in addition to a staff of 3.
* CPApreferred, but not necessary.
* Very strong communication skills.