Director of Operations - Dental - MO - 26969224
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONDIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS - DENTAL - MO - 26969224
Our firm is in search of a Director of Operations for a multi-site healthcare company that has over 300 physician practices in 49 states and is growing. The location of this job is in the St. Louis, MO area. If hired you would be responsible for 10 locations in the region. In this role you would be part a part of the leading provider of practice management services, capital, systems and support staff to dental group practices. It is a must have that you have strong knowledge of budgets, forecast, P&L, financial concepts, practices and procedures.
Managers with a minimum of 5 years management experience developing and leading a staff in multiple locations with a Bachelor's degree desired.
In this role you will be collaborating between the physician practices and the Management Services Organization (MSO) ensuring alignment to strategic objectives so both the physician practices and MSO are united in their commitment to productivity objectives. You will be collaborating with the Doctors to develop clinical training programs and mentoring for clinical staff and follows up on the execution of training to ensure the clinical staff meets the technical requirements of their positions.
* 5 years of multi site management experience regularly visiting company offices. (We will consider candidates who are Directors of retail chain locations.)
* Experienced in developing managers and training teams
* Knows how to hire, retain and develop the continued improvement of performance in the employees
* Strong knowledge of budgets, forecasts, P&L, financial concepts practices and procedures.
* Knows how to interpret financial performance, can identify plan shortfalls and has a proven track record of implementing plans of achievement.
* You should have a successful track record of effective inventory control and AR management to ensure the attainment of inventory turn and effectivity metrics.
* Knows how to develop a marketing plan to ensure patient flow and growth.
* Experienced in the opening of new facilities
* Knows how to increase the familiarity of the business in the community
* You will be working with Practice Managers, Physicians, support staff and the MSO
WORK LOCATION: Saint Louis, MO
BASE SALARY: $110,000.00 - $120,000.00 plus a 15% performance bonus.
BENEFITS: Full comprehensive benefits package.
RELOCATION: Yes, Relocation offered for the right candidate.
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.