Director of Operations - Merchant Processing
Our Client is seeking a leader with a track record of success in creating an Operational infrastructure within Point of Sales -Merchant Processing field. We are seeking;
* Experience in organizational management with the ability to develop and coach staff to manage, develop and implement program strategies.
* A Tactical leader, not resistant to both leading teams and getting involved in transactional matters,
* Exceptional interpersonal skills managing teams in;
* Data Entry
* Sales Support
* Dotted line collaboration with Technology, HR, Collections, Sales and Legal
* Identification and implementation of business improvement opportunities.
* Provides leadership, evaluates performance and recommendations to management for the overall benefit of the company and goals.
* High degree of intellectual curiosity to review performance of prior transactions and recommend/implement changes based upon results
* Presentation of recommendations to senior management on a broad range of business issues.
* Decision maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational goals
* Experience in managing business functions utilizing third party applications
* Develop short and long range goal and measures for area of responsibility and oversee the assessment of goal attainment.
* Manage contract flow to insure accuracy, performance improvement and efficiency.
* Metrics-driven decision maker, managing and leading in-part with report data.
* Proactive and decisive leader with excellent written and verbal communication skills and a commitment to company values.
Desired Skills & Experience
* Minimum 5 years Senior level experience in mortgage or consumer lending industry
* Demonstrated success at integrating various functional areas supporting customer contact as well as leading transformational change
* Experience in bridging statistical analysis, technology and process optimization.
* General knowledge of business analytics, systems and reporting.
* Call center / customer service experience
* Sound judgment and the ability to make decisions and present recommendations with clarity and conviction in order to serve the objectives of the business.
* Proven track record in managing teams.
* Experience using and enhancing CRM systems
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or other disciplines such as Statistics, Economics or Operations Research