Director of Organization Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Manufacturing / Diversified Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY
The Director of Organization Development will help drive company performance through the design and implementation of strategic people programs as well as enabling the business to achieve an ideal org design to support a more agile organization. This role is critical to ensure the organization can achieve its strategic objectives by identifying, developing and retaining world-class talent.
This position is responsible for all aspects of Organizational Effectiveness, Talent Development and Organizational Design, including the implementation of global processes related to talent review, succession planning, and individual and organization development strategies across the region. The Director of OE is responsible for fostering an effectiveness and capability building mindset by developing deep relationships with the enterprise, and regional teams. Will be responsible both for the strategic dimension and for the day-to-day execution of organization transformation efforts to enable the business stability and agility strategy goals. This also involves an important aspect of cultural change management.
* Evaluate current organization structure and implement changes to better support the regional strategy and the company effort in becoming a more agile organization.
* Ensure the regional company strategy effort is clearly communicated to the regional team and that it fits within the larger Enterprise strategy message.
* Ensure the region leverages the global, integrated talent management process including selection, onboarding, executive assessment, coaching, individual development planning, talent review, succession planning and executive development programs to successfully execute the strategy.
* Establish a global network and communication channel with all the appropriate stakeholders across the enterprise to better integrate the region to the rest of the company, share best practices, and strengthen the team's capabilities.
* Partner with regional country Human Resource leads to ensure the organization improves skills, manages performance, and balances workloads consistently across the region.
* Maintain relationships with external sources (e.g., associations, colleges, recruitment agencies, and vendors) to ensure a consistent process that results in generating a qualified, diverse talent pool for the Company.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree in business, human resources management, Psychology, Sociology, Engineering, Business or related discipline, or equivalent work experience; Masters degreepreferred
* 10years of experience in Organization Effectiveness, Talent Management, and/or Learning and Development.
* Bilingual (Spanish / English) Required
* Experience achieving results through strong collaboration and influence of others
* Experience building and implementing change management plans
* Assesses the environment and successfully identifies opportunities and closes gaps to accelerate business performance
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Outstanding time management skills
* Approachable, coachable and open to feedback and conducts self with the highest ethical and moral standards
* Proven track record of high performance with increasing managerial responsibility