Director of Orthopedics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 00031-11741
Parkridge Medical Center has served the community for nearly 40 years. Over the years, we have built a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community. From our comprehensive cardiac services program to orthopaedics and oncology care at The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at Parkridge, we are proud to be one of Chattanooga s best hospitals for healing. Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery, and features the area s most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team. The Parkridge Medical Center Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making it a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events when every minute matters.
Parkridge is seeking a full-time Director of Orthopedics.
Apply Online Today to join this great Orthopedic Team!
The Unit Director must be able to:
* Provide leadership and direction for the department.
* Oversee financial management of the department.
* Manage department personnel.
* Establish and maintain effective communication.
* Demonstrate clinical knowledge and expertise.
* Direct the performance improvement activities of the department.
* Maintain a safe department work environment.
* State of Tennessee Registered Nurse
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, current
* Graduate of an accredited RN Program, BSN preferred.
* 3+ years of experience in an acute care setting as an RN, with at least one year management/supervisory experience preferred.
* Ideal candidate would have Center of Excellence experience, preferably in an Orthopedic setting/program.
Last Edited: 09/06/2016