Director of Plant Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Jericho Group Consultants
JOB DESCRIPTIONPlant Operations Director - Durham NC
Our client is the leading provider of outsourced linen management services to the United States healthcare industry with $450 million of annual revenue. They deliver a complete array of laundry services, linen, and apparel rental, and onsite linen management services to meet the needs of healthcare providers and their patients. '
This position is responsible for implementing operational strategy and leading all Operations, Delivery, Engineering and Administration efforts within the plant and surrounding area. Specifically, the Plant Operations Director must ensure effective teamwork between operations, delivery and sales and service.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
* Recruit and build a high performing operations team, as well as consistently reinforce teamwork among team members
* Build motivation among team members in order to achieve Company financial targets
* Lead all Operations, Administrative, Engineering and Delivery employees in the plant in order to accomplish the goals and objectives of the Company
* B.A. or B.S. degree in business management or related field
* 10+ years management experience at a General Manager level or higher
* Healthcare service industry experience
* Excellent business acumen, strategic planning, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
* Proven ability to managing P&L financial statements
* Ability to deal effectively with customers
* Proficient in MS Office Suite and Outlook
* Proven knowledge, experience and a history of success in operational management
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written)
* Experienced in HLAC standards and compliance