Director of Product Management, Healthcare and Life Sciences
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
Are you an innovative product manager who thrives in a fast paced collaborative environment* Do you want to work with the most innovative technology team in the world* Do you have an in-depth, intuitive understanding of the Healthcare and Life Sciences industry*
Salesforce is seeking an exceptional product manager for our Healthcare and Life Sciences (HCLS) product team, focused on the Healthcare Provider segment.
HCLS is one of the fastest growing sectors for Salesforce. As healthcare is transforming from transactions and volume to value and relationships, Salesforce is well placed as the leader in relationship management technology.
The HCLS Product Management team is responsible for contributing to and developing a product roadmap aimed at both strategic and tactical business and market initiatives.
* Gather business requirements
* Conduct requirements gathering activities (e.g., meetings, workshops, interviews, surveys)
* Develop business context diagrams (e.g., business data flows, process flows) to analyze/confirm the definition of project requirements
* Communicate business requirements
* Partner with Engineering on development planning and implementation
* Communicate business requirements to Development and User Experience teams to enable the usable design meeting requirements and end user expectations
* Ensure that project requirements are clearly and comprehensively documented, understood and support traceability
* Communicate ongoing updates to all stakeholders to ensure understanding of and alignment with project status/changes
* Make pragmatic decisions on scope changes during the project lifecycle and communicate changes to stakeholders
* Drive product adoption and deployment
* Work closely with product marketing to develop programs to support sales
* Ensure training and implementation are educated on new product features
* Participate in client and prospect visits as a subject matter expert
* Develop and communicate product roadmap
* Prioritize product needs across multiple stakeholders (including strategic and tactical)
* Develop new concepts throughout the process of ideation, business case development, product management, and software development
* Participate in developing a one year proposed roadmap including rationale for product direction
* Knowledgeable in technology, preferably Salesforce products and platform
* Bachelor's degree in business, science, engineering or related field
* Experience using agile methodologies to deliver products and technologies preferred
* Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products
* Ability to work creatively and flexibly, both independently and as part of a team
* Attention to fine details and work processes
* Excellent organizational, and written and oral communications skills
* 5+ years of experience with software product management products
* In depth knowledge of Salesforce products and platform
* 5+ years of software marketing/product management experience
* Master's in Engineering or Business desirable
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.