Director of Programs, Learning Platform and Content Strategy
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMS, LEARNING PLATFORM AND CONTENT STRATEGY
This position is responsible for the program management of learning solutions alignment that leverages the Trailhead platform, content and functionality. The program comprises of several components that are complementary to other base learning offerings from learning platforms like Trailhead. These include subscription based online training offerings aligned with Salesforce's Cloud portfolio and geared towards all user types from administrators to business users.
As the owner of this program, this role has packaging, positioning, marketing, operational, and go-to-market strategy responsibilities.
The Program Director will interface with SMEs within several groups in Salesforce University, but be the primary liaison with the Trailhead product management and marketing teams.
* Partner with Trailhead to develop joined strategy on learning content, platform, and unified customer story
* Deeply integrate with both Salesforce University and Trailhead development teams to drive current content rationalization and future content development alignment
* Develop in depth understanding of customer segments unique learning needs and propagate appropriate solutions across multiple parts of the company
* Ensure coordination and alignment with various internal groups for updating the training on a regular cadence to align with product release cycles. Manage budgeting and funding for projects that drive maximum value.
* Manage the hosted platform including customer & user management, configurations and support. Work with IT and Salesforce University Operations as and when required
* Work with Curriculum Development, Engineering & Product Management to integrate new features/functionality into the training offerings
* Compile and communicate meaningful business and operational metrics
* Conduct market analysis, user surveys etc. to uncover opportunities for increasing adoption and raising recognition for the Premier Learning Services offerings
* 10+ years of proven training background and knowledge with global experience.
* A strong technical background in adult education combined with the necessary business acumen to understand a revenue-generating function
* A proven track record of effective collaboration in a complex global organization to achieve business outcomes
* Proven track record of customer enablement thru education
* Proven history of leveraging training and customer enablement to drive adoption
* Experience in tracking and enhancing self service educational delivery methods to consistently improve the user experience.
* Experience measuring and reporting content effectiveness
* Experience bringing in new and innovative means to developing and delivering training
* Impeccable oral, listening and written communication skills
* An ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff, as well as with upper management
* Excellent organizational and task management skills
* Motivated and goal oriented
* Team player with a positive attitude and the ability to multi-task several diverse duties
* Possess the ability to be accurate, consistent and detail oriented
* High level of initiative with a constant drive to make a difference
ABOUT SALESFORCE Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.