Director of Project Management 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Company is a growing industrial manufacturing company looking to add a Director of Project Management to their team.
POSITION: PROJECT MANAGER
JOB DESCRIPTION: QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION:
* Bachelor's degreerequired .
* Project Management certification / training (PMP) and / or coursework able to establish good working relationships and collaborate with networks of employees of all levels; able to foster cooperation in others; creative problem-solver.
* An effective communicator:
* Demonstrated accomplishment and skill in oral and written communication
* Knows when and how to speak up and appropriately raise issues to team and to management
* Keeps both team members, departmental colleagues (as appropriate) and management fully apprised of project / initiative status and issues
* Speaks up and contributes in team forums
* Demonstrated leadership and credibility: diplomatic, decisive, straightforward, honest.
* Ability to delegate work effectively and hold others accountable for deliverables
* Independently manage development projects of any type, coordinate accrossteams to ensure all teams are meeting goals and staying within pre-set timelines.
* Develop project milestones and deliverables; prepare reports that summarize key progress and issues on development programs across departments and divisions, including preparation of background documents and presentations to senior management.
* Ensure project data are accurately reported in databases and understood by development team members, including information used to derive costs, schedule, resources, and any other data pertinent to creation and management of project plans.
* Ensure that team meetings have structure and clear purposes and goals; facilitate and drive meetings effectively and clearly communicate decisions and action items to team members and relevant parties outside of the team.