Director of Project Sales 8/16/2016
Donnelly Mechanical Corporation
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DONNELLY MECHANICAL CORP.
_DIRECTOR OF PROJECT SALES_
This position is based on the NYC Metro Area.
The DIRECTOR OF PROJECT SALES POSITION directive and mission is to provide turnkey solutions to our existing service customers and end users. It is the intent of the Special Projects Division to differentiate between our Construction Division by using non-union or hybrid labor solution. Special Projects is also charged with equipment replacement, design build, and miscellaneous installation opportunities within the service dept.
* FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE
* VERY COMPETITIVE SALARY
* COMPANY VEHICLE PROVIDED
_KEY POINTS & RESPONSIBILITIES _
* Overall supervision, coordination, and success of service special project division.
* Responsible for proper administration of contracts.
* Track and control schedules and associate costs to achieve completion of projects within time and monies allocated in a profitable and efficient manner.
* Review all equipment orders and release accordingly.
* Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to projects.
* Attend bid walkthrough as needed.
* Issue change orders when necessary and price accordingly.
* Negotiate revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements with clients.
* Take actions to deal with delays, bad weather, or emergencies at job site.
* Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and project issues.
* Follow-up on Purchase Orders and payments.
* Coordinate maintenance contracts to sales division including consistent follow-up.
* Monitor project sites, Donnelly labor and sub-contractor safety on job sites.
* Estimate jobs from drawing and walkthroughs.
* Review special project policies and procedures. Update and create as needed to maintain Donnelly mechanical standards.
* Conduct weekly project meetings with team
* Review proposals and completed projects for accuracy and profitability.
* Update the Executive team on groups progress.
* Develop and update policies/procedures for group and ensure followed.
* Coordinate bid list and opportunities with the Construction dept.
* Bachelor's degreerequired.
* Must have an Entrepreneurial "can-do" attitude.
* Minimum of 10+ years' experience with HVAC and technical experience, sales, and estimating experience.
* Must be well-versed in NYC construction and building systems.
* Proficient in PC based computer systems and software (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Salesforce)
* Ability to manage a team of at least 6 employees at one time.
* Effective time management skills
* Ability to accept and implement change
* Commitment to integrity and quality in business
* Initiative and dependability
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - actively listen, probes, and identifies concerns
* Ability to influence account decision makers at key levels
* Good organizational skills
* Professional and positive demeanor
* Ability to assess difficult customer situations and develop effective solutions
* Ability to explain technical/mechanical information to non-technical audience
* Excellent analytical ability