Director of Quality Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Patient Care Company
These hospitals are a member hospital of one of the premier specialty hospital companies in the United States. Located in greater Sacramento, these hospitals offer a full spectrum of specialized services and programs to patients who require extended acute hospitalization and/or extended inpatient rehabilitation. The hospital's goals are to help patients reclaim control of their lives, reach their highest level of functioning and return home to their families. As smaller, specialized hospitals, they offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you have an opportunity to know your patients and their families.
The Director of Quality Management (DQM) is accountable for the development, management, and coordination of the hospital-wide performance improvement and safety program to include Risk Management, Infection Control/Employee Health, and Staff Education for the hospital with a patient population ranging in age and size from young adolescent to geriatric experiencing medically complex conditions, general medical-surgical conditions with rehabilitation and wound care needs. The fundamental components of the program include measuring performance through data collection, assessing current performance and improving performance.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
The successful candidate will possess:
* BSN or related healthcaredegree.
* Minimum 3years of clinical experience in an acute care facility and 2years of experience in a hospital based role dedicated to quality management.
* Ability to project a professional image
* Possess in depth knowledge of functions of all hospital departments and performance improvement requirements as outlined by TJC, the Department of Health for The State of CA and federal regulatory standards as outlined by CMS.
* Knowledge and experience in the needs of patient populations served.
* Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice in job situations.
* Strong organizational and analytical skills; excellent writing and speaking skills.
* Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions.
The successful candidate will be a skilled member of the hospital's senior management team. He/She will enjoy a competitive salary, great benefits, and opportunity for growth within the organization.