Director of Quality
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
SCM Talent Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Director of Quality will ensure high quality products and programs are developed, delivered and sustained in the marketplace. This individual will manage a global Quality Team to enhance our customer experience and drive continuous improvements through core programs focused on New Product introduction, Operations and Procurement.
* Lead a team of 7-8 QualityEngineers.
* Define and implement a comprehensive Quality Management System compliant with GMP/ISO9001 standards.
* Work with Engineering management to define quality measures within the new product development process that meet customer expectations.
* Help identify and select 3rd party manufacturing partners that can comply with our quality objectives and requirements.
* Create and manage a Global Supplier Quality program to assure process and component quality standards are maintained.
* Define and implement metrics that monitor product and process handling.
* Gather critical fault data for product improvements and corrective actions within the design, manufacturing and delivery processes.
* Interface with customers regarding product quality complaints and lead internal efforts to address the issues.
* Bachelors or Master's degree in Engineering.
* 5+ years of experience at the Sr. Manager or Director Level over QualityEngineering & Quality Assurance programs.
* 10 years of experience in the Telecom/Networking industry within QualityEngineering & Assurance.
* Experience working with Tier I Telecom carriers/providers (AT&T, Comcast, Verizon, NTT, etc.)
* Experience with telecom & networking equipment.
* Proven experience leading and building Quality organizations.
* Practical experience implementing Quality standards/processes.
* Experience with globally diverse 3rd party manufacturing partners.
* Six Sigma Black Belt certification is a plus.