Director of Recruiting 8/16/2016
Advanced Technology Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Advanced Technology Services (ATS) grew out of the need for American business to remain competitive in a rapidly changing global economy. ATS has grown into a leading supplier of outsourced factory maintenance, industrial component repair and IT services for top Fortune 500 companies.
ATS has improved the performance for the world's most sophisticated companies, and we owe our success to our employees. Your time and your knowledge are important - make the most of both. At ATS, we've continually empowered our employees to develop their skills and advance in their careers. It's our philosophy, along with our uncompromising commitment to customer satisfaction that has made ATS a success and a great place to work.
ATS has an immediate opening for a Director of Recruiting.
This individual will be responsible for the leadership, design, development, and execution of an effective recruiting strategy, including sourcing, selection, due diligence, appointment, and on-boarding, that aligns with the company's business goals.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Planning, developing, and directing U.S. and international strategic recruitment programs
* Working with management to understand current and future workforce needs, and developing improvements to staffing processes such as sourcing and selection
* Actively monitoring the candidate selection process, including assessments, interviews, and background checks to ensure the hire of high-caliber candidates
* Identifying and incorporating best practices, new trends, and innovative technologies in the recruitment sub-function
* Establishing metrics to gauge team performance and alignment with corporate talent agenda
* Overseeing the departmental budget and identifying efficiencies to maximize the utilization of resources
* Maintaining knowledge of industry trends, and monitoring employment legislation to ensure compliance
* Developing, training, retaining and providing leadership for a highly professional and business-focused staff
* Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Business, Human Resources, or related field with 8years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Additional HR generalist skills, particularly in the area of retention strategies preferred
* Strong leadership and communication skills to interact and present comfortably at all levels of the organization
* Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving capabilities with extensive experience working in a team-oriented collaborative environment
* Experience in recruiting, training, directing, developing, and retaining a talented, aggressive, and agile staff preferred
ATS offers a competitive salary and benefits program which includes:
* Medical/dental plans
* Prescription drug program
* Vision plan
* 401(k) with company match
* Tuition reimbursement
* Flexible spending account
ATS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.