Director of Sales Architectural Product
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
SMART Building Products Leader
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONDiversified Global is an international executive search firm. Our client brings entirely new possibilities to occupant experience and architectural design. Their products transform the way buildings relate to the outdoor environment, providing expansive views, abundant natural light, greater occupant comfort, and significant energy savings. They are a major driving force in the green tech and building efficiency movements, bringing nano-technology, advanced building controls, and Internet of Things to the premium commercial building space.
We are seeking a high profile, visionary sales leader to develop the crucial LA market for our client and manage a team of top performers. Help build their business by drawing upon your deep knowledge and experience in selling to the market ecosystem of architects and designers, contractors, developers, and commercial property owners.
This position calls for the ability to build excellent relationships in the building materials markets, a high sensitivity to leading edge technology trends, and the ability to articulate a visionary approach to design and construction.
Our client offers an industry-competitive base salary, significant earnings potential and upside, a generous equity package, car allowance and full benefits.
You will own the entire territory, managing the sales process from lead generation through collection, with the full support of the team throughout.
Your key responsibilities include:
* The development and execution on a territory sales plan
* Build and maintain an active pipeline of qualified leads through previous contacts, cold calling, attending industry trade shows and working leads
* Aggressively work existing accounts and the pipeline to consistently meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue quotas
* Build and manage your team and provide hands on guidance
* Report regularly to the Chief Revenue Officer
What you bring to the role:
You are a very aggressive, self-motivated sales professional with a demonstrated track record of winning big. You have a strong track record of being able to sell value and a solid understanding of solution selling, and the ability to 'swim upstream' and sell directly to building owners.
In addition, you have:
* Deep knowledge of the architectural sales process
* Ability to read architectural blueprints, construction plans / specs
* Understanding of Dodge / McGraw Hill database of projects
It is also nice if you have:
* Bachelor's degree, and an MBA is a plus but not required
* Work experience in technology, SMART products and the building products industry is very desirable but not a must