Director of Sales- Dedicated Transportation
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
TheDirector of Sales is responsible for maintaining and / or developing business relationships with customers and prospects by exploring opportunities within assigned market regions for Dedicated Fleet opportunities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Day to day marketing and prospecting leads
* Develops proposals and builds solutions for clients
* Provides day to day administrative duties including pipeline and customer contact information updated and accurate
* Maintains relationships with existing customers on a regular basis, including frequent on-site visits
* Communicates issues and concerns with operations, pricing, accounting and customer service to NFI Management team
* Prospects and sources new opportunities within assigned regions
* Participates in contract, rate schedule development, and bid review
* Responsible for creating and delivering high quality presentations to the customer
* Partners with peers and management to enhance selling techniques
* Desire to succeed.
* Ability and availability to travel as business needs dictate
* Minimum 5-10 years sales experience within the supply chain 3PL industry - Strong dedicated fleet sales experience required.
* Familiarity with PC (Microsoft applications)
* Strong knowledge base of the industry and marketplace
* Strong customer service skills
* Excellent communicator who is able to articulate the value proposition of the Company
* Proven experience in prospecting and developing new business
* Strong marketing background and capability
* Excellent analytical skills - assess, design and sell a given solution
* Ability and availability to work flexible hours
Family owned and operated since 1932, NFI Industries is an industry leader in logistics, transportation, and distribution services. We deliver unique and progressive solutions, service, and relationships to each of our clients across the globe.
Are you ready to showcase your skills and get rewarded for your performance? NFI is committed to you!
* Career advancement opportunities
* Entrepreneurial, innovative, energized atmosphere
* Competitive compensation
* Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, prescription, disability, and life insurance coverage
* Paid vacation and holidays
* We invest in you - ongoing training and development