Director of Sales - Florida
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Title: Director of Sales - Florida
Location: Tampa, FL
The Director is responsible for driving IT Staffing revenue within the branch office and to design and execute account strategies by Sales members (Account Managers and Account Executives) and coordinate candidate delivery strategies and efforts by Recruiters.
The ideal candidate for this role demonstrates ability to mentor others, have a high level of dependability, proven past success, team leadership, and integrity. This position demands excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills. This position will report to the Senior Vice President; Direct Sales and will work collaboratively with leaders and members of Recruiting, Human Resources, Legal and Finance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing the growth and profitability of Branch including forecasting, execution and oversight of Revenue, Gross Margin, COB Headcount, and SG&A Expenses.
- Provide Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Forecasts of Starts, Ends and COB Growth for Branch.
- Oversee business process flow and procedure compliance to ensure individual and team's efficient delivery of staffing activities.
- Execute a variety of account prospecting and relationship development activities with Sales team within the Branch.
- Assist Sales on Account Planning, Strategy, and Management on an individual and on a team basis within the Branch. Prepare and drive quarterly Business Reviews with Sales.
- Assist Sales on obtaining New Customers and increasing market share at Existing Customers.
- Ensure Sales is performing required identification, tracking within Mastech's Customer Relationship Management software.
- Take ownership of all Mastech related matters for the Customer such as Billing, Scorecard Results, Quality/Satisfaction, & Compliance, and Reporting of individual accounts.
- Monitor SLA/Metrics and commitments with Customer as applicable.
- Support budgeting process by providing the Customer's Key Performance Indicator's (KPI's) to Management.
- Manage Master Services Agreement, Contracts Terms & Conditions and Compliance processes and validate adherence to stated and implied customer needs.
- Ensure Sales/Recruiting are developing relationships with active Consultants to drive Customer and Consultant satisfaction.
- Take ownership of all Mastech related matters for the Consultant such as Hiring Compliance (I9, Drug & Background) and Quality/Satisfaction.
- Set team and individual goals resulting in the attainment of targeted revenue, gross margin, and COB headcount.
- Develop and motivate Branch Staff through formal and informal coaching; set objectives; coach/mentor, assesses performance and addresses skills development.
- Foster team enthusiasm and actively participate in building a positive work environment.
- Communicate with Branch staff in an ongoing basis by involving them in the day-to-day operation of the business.
- Ensure direct reports conduct business in accordance with established company policies and value system.
- Communicate changes in Company policy to Branch staff.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 7 years IT Staffing industry experience
- Minimum of 2 years direct management of Sales & Recruiting teams
- Minimum of 2 years of Financial management experience to include Sales forecasting, budgeting and P&L experience
- Ability to travel as needed to attend customer and consultant meetings
- Experience with leading account development
- Experience leveraging and coordinating recruiting and candidate delivery
- Ability to negotiate contracts, rates and terms
- Demonstrated success working within large, national accounts as well as smaller local accounts
- Proficient in Applicant Tracking Systems and CRM software (such as PeopleSoft or Salesforce.com), and Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.